Maybe you've seen them in parks or sweeping the sidewalks, dressed in our signature bright blue uniforms. These are the individuals we serve. Whether homeless or formerly incarcerated, and often both, all have multiple barriers to self-sufficiency:
- 62% have been convicted of a crime (largely felonies)
- 94% have a history of drug abuse (averaging 23 years)
- 41% do not have a high school diploma or a GED.
Through Ready, Willing & Able (RWA) these individuals are becoming:
- Law-abiding citizens who stay out of the criminal justice system
- Free from drugs and alcohol
- Self-sufficient, hardworking members of society