Sign up to run for Ready, Willing & Able in the 2013 Philadelphia Marathon, Half Marathon, or Rothman 8k and you will receive guaranteed entry to the race while you raise funds to end homelessness in Philadelphia.
- Pledge to raise or donate a minimum of $500 benefitting Ready, Willing & Able.
- Download and fill out the "Waiver and Release Form" and return it to email@example.com in order to receive your Charity Password.
- Go to www.philadelphiamarathon.com to register for the race by October 15, 2013. Your "Charity Password" will ensure your Marathon fee is waived.
- Train hard and raise support for Ready, Willing & Able by telling your friends and family to make a donation in your name and towards your goal by visiting www.doe.org/secure/donateRwaPhiladelphia/!
- Guarantee you entry to one of the following three events:
- Full Marathon (26.2 miles): Sunday, November 17, 2013 @ 7:00 AM
- Half Marathon (13.1 miles): Sunday, November 17, 2013 @ 7:00 AM
- Rothman Institute 8K (5 miles): Saturday, November 16, 2013 @ 7:30 AM
- Provide you with resources to ask friends and family to support your fundraising efforts.
Secure your spot on team Ready, Willing & Able today by contacting Mark Atwood, firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.795.3258